More Articles for Gerald Sokol Jr.
Amtrak announced Wednesday that Gerald Sokol, Jr. is the company’s new chief financial officer (CFO), effective December 3. He will report directly to Amtrak President and CEO Joe Boardman. Sokol’s responsibilities as CFO will include corporate finance, business forecasting and development of ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views