More Articles for Gerald F. Voigt P.E. ACPA president and CEO
With the debt limit crisis averted, Congress and the Administration should focus on reauthorizing two key legislative priorities: Federal-aid transportation reauthorization and the Federal Aviation Administration reauthorization, says the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA). “The American Concrete Pavement Association recognizes the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views