More Articles for Gerald Desmond Bridge
Love watching bridge construction? You're in luck! The Port of Long Beach is offering you real-time footage of the construction related to replacing the Gerald Desmond Bridge. Three webcams have been installed on the World Trade Center rooftop facing west toward the ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation is providing a $325 million Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) loan to help pay for the Gerald Desmond Bridge replacement project in Long Beach, Calif., Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced last week. The $1.2 ...
Parsons Brinckerhoff has been selected by the Port of Long Beach to provide program management and construction management services for the $950 million replacement of the Gerald Desmond Bridge. Groundbreaking for the new cable-stayed bridge is expected in early 2013, approximately ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers606 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]576 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road529 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus402 Views