More Articles for Gerald Desmond Bridge
Love watching bridge construction? You're in luck! The Port of Long Beach is offering you real-time footage of the construction related to replacing the Gerald Desmond Bridge. Three webcams have been installed on the World Trade Center rooftop facing west toward the ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation is providing a $325 million Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) loan to help pay for the Gerald Desmond Bridge replacement project in Long Beach, Calif., Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx announced last week. The $1.2 ...
Parsons Brinckerhoff has been selected by the Port of Long Beach to provide program management and construction management services for the $950 million replacement of the Gerald Desmond Bridge. Groundbreaking for the new cable-stayed bridge is expected in early 2013, approximately ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker278 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges234 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes206 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America169 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views