More Articles for geotechnical engineering
"Differing site conditions" ... not always an obvious call By Brian Morrow The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions can be their greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent on most road and heavy construction projects, commonly because testing ...
Contractor’s Differing Site Condition Claim Denied Because Soils Reports Indicated Difficult Soils (For a downloadable PDF of this "In Court," click here.) The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions is the contractor’s greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving403 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice354 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill342 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views