More Articles for geotechnical engineering
The Illinois Tollway is looking to award 19 contracts worth about $100 million to provide design, construction management, geotechnical and materials engineering services for the agency’s 15-year, $12 billion capital program Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future, the ...
"Differing site conditions" ... not always an obvious call By Brian Morrow The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions can be their greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent on most road and heavy construction projects, commonly because testing ...
Contractor’s Differing Site Condition Claim Denied Because Soils Reports Indicated Difficult Soils (For a downloadable PDF of this "In Court," click here.) The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions is the contractor’s greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views