More Articles for geotechnical engineering
The Illinois Tollway is looking to award 19 contracts worth about $100 million to provide design, construction management, geotechnical and materials engineering services for the agency’s 15-year, $12 billion capital program Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future, the ...
"Differing site conditions" ... not always an obvious call By Brian Morrow The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions can be their greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent on most road and heavy construction projects, commonly because testing ...
Contractor’s Differing Site Condition Claim Denied Because Soils Reports Indicated Difficult Soils (For a downloadable PDF of this "In Court," click here.) The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions is the contractor’s greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund394 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views