More Articles for geotechnical engineering
"Differing site conditions" ... not always an obvious call By Brian Morrow The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions can be their greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent on most road and heavy construction projects, commonly because testing ...
Contractor’s Differing Site Condition Claim Denied Because Soils Reports Indicated Difficult Soils (For a downloadable PDF of this "In Court," click here.) The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions is the contractor’s greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series825 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group353 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines181 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views