More Articles for geotechnical engineering
The Illinois Tollway is looking to award 19 contracts worth about $100 million to provide design, construction management, geotechnical and materials engineering services for the agency’s 15-year, $12 billion capital program Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future, the ...
"Differing site conditions" ... not always an obvious call By Brian Morrow The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions can be their greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent on most road and heavy construction projects, commonly because testing ...
Contractor’s Differing Site Condition Claim Denied Because Soils Reports Indicated Difficult Soils (For a downloadable PDF of this "In Court," click here.) The uncertainty that contractors face regarding unknown subsurface conditions is the contractor’s greatest risk. This type of risk is inherent ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views