More Articles for geosynthetics
Geosynthetics of all types speed construction allowing bridges, highways to be built faster and enhance pavement performance Geosynthetics comprise a family of value-added products that allows bridges, highways and roads to be built faster, cheaper and to last longer. Some geosynthetics enhance ...
Geosynthetics Speed Construction While Enhancing Pavement Performance Geosynthetics comprise a family of value-added products that allows highways, roads and bridges to be built faster, cheaper and longer lasting. Some geosynthetics enhance pavement longevity by separating good materials from bad. Some promote water flow ...
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
Installing an SRW properly will avoid a range of problems and costly corrections. Here’s how to do it. by Gabriela Mariscal, Geotechnical Engineer, National Concrete Masonry Association Modular block walls, or segmental retaining walls (SRWs) are a type of mechanically stabilized earth ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views