More Articles for geosynthetics
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
Installing an SRW properly will avoid a range of problems and costly corrections. Here’s how to do it. by Gabriela Mariscal, Geotechnical Engineer, National Concrete Masonry Association Modular block walls, or segmental retaining walls (SRWs) are a type of mechanically stabilized earth ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)816 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects652 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D399 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots246 Views