More Articles for Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal
Caterpillar Inc. announced on Feb. 17 it has selected land near Athens, Georgia, as the location for a new facility that will build small track- type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The state-of-the-art, one-million-square-foot- facility is expected to directly employ ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views