More Articles for Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal
Caterpillar Inc. announced on Feb. 17 it has selected land near Athens, Georgia, as the location for a new facility that will build small track- type tractors and mini hydraulic excavators. The state-of-the-art, one-million-square-foot- facility is expected to directly employ ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views