More Articles for Georgia DOT micromill spec – Section 432: Mill Asphaltic Concrete Pavement (Micro-Mill)
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River450 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving302 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness262 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options257 Views