More Articles for Georgia DOT awards $73.7 in transportation work
The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has initiated bids for major transportation improvement projects all across the state, with the agency awarding $73.7 million in new work, including significant, multi-million-dollar projects in Gordon, Hall, Fulton and Dougherty counties. In all, the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax696 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views