More Articles for Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
Five transportation projects have won awards in the sixth annual southern regional America’s Transportation Awards competition. The competition, sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, recognizes transportation projects in ...
The Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) has initiated bids for major transportation improvement projects all across the state, with the agency awarding $73.7 million in new work, including significant, multi-million-dollar projects in Gordon, Hall, Fulton and Dougherty counties. In all, the ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has awarded $7 million to Georgia and Washington D.C. to continue work on the Southeast High-Speed Rail Corridor linking Atlanta and Charlotte, N.C. to Washington, D.C., according to the U.S. Department ...
Doing more with less and aggressively seeking new ways to stretch budget dollars are how many businesses respond to a tough economic climate. Federal and state highway and transportation departments are no exceptions. Fortunately, academic research and equipment technology communities ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views