More Articles for Georgia contractor cuts earthmoving time in half with new gen machine controls
Josh Mathews, a Byron, Ga., earthmoving contractor, fitted two bulldozers and one excavator with Leica Geosystems’ PowerGrade 3D machine control systems last year. The systems paid for themselves in one 14-acre building project, says Mathews, the owner of Sunco. Because the ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax718 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards390 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund366 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party328 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views