More Articles for Georgia contractor cuts earthmoving time in half with new gen machine controls
Josh Mathews, a Byron, Ga., earthmoving contractor, fitted two bulldozers and one excavator with Leica Geosystems’ PowerGrade 3D machine control systems last year. The systems paid for themselves in one 14-acre building project, says Mathews, the owner of Sunco. Because the ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)817 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects631 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D341 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads271 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views