More Articles for George Voinovich
Going up? Fuel tax hike opponents now have fewer places to hide. By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson The pressure on Congress to raise fuel taxes has just been increased. A preliminary report by the co-chairs of the President’s deficit commission, ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges140 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon109 Views