More Articles for George Taylor director of Cat’s on-highway truck group
by Tina Grady Barbaccia LAS VEGAS–Caterpillar unveiled its CT660 vocational truck on March 20, 2011, at a pre-CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 press event. Editors from Randall-Reilly's Construction Division magazines — Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Manager — attended the event. George Taylor, director of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views