More Articles for George Taylor director of Cat’s on-highway truck group
by Tina Grady Barbaccia LAS VEGAS–Caterpillar unveiled its CT660 vocational truck on March 20, 2011, at a pre-CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 press event. Editors from Randall-Reilly's Construction Division magazines — Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Manager — attended the event. George Taylor, director of ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views