More Articles for George Holzapfel
It's no secret that proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses during the winter season, but it still remains a perennial problem. The Township of Wayne, N.J.'s Public Works Department addressed this issue and found a ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views