More Articles for George Holzapfel
It's no secret that proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses during the winter season, but it still remains a perennial problem. The Township of Wayne, N.J.'s Public Works Department addressed this issue and found a ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker275 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges198 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes193 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America149 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views