More Articles for George Holzapfel
It's no secret that proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses during the winter season, but it still remains a perennial problem. The Township of Wayne, N.J.'s Public Works Department addressed this issue and found a ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views