More Articles for George Holzapfel
It's no secret that proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses during the winter season, but it still remains a perennial problem. The Township of Wayne, N.J.'s Public Works Department addressed this issue and found a ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views