More Articles for General Equipment Co.
Designed to follow random crack patterns in asphalt and concrete surfaces, General Equipment Co.’s CS8/GH Random Crack Saw uses a 8-inch diameter, dry cut-type diamond blades to produce smooth-sided cuts for proper crack filling procedures. Power is supplied by an ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Komatsu WA470-6 wheel loader features a large-capacity torque converter that provides tractive effort, improved acceleration and improved hill climbing ability. With a net horsepower of 272, an operating weight of 51,850 pounds and a dump clearance ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views