More Articles for General Equipment Co.
Designed to follow random crack patterns in asphalt and concrete surfaces, General Equipment Co.’s CS8/GH Random Crack Saw uses a 8-inch diameter, dry cut-type diamond blades to produce smooth-sided cuts for proper crack filling procedures. Power is supplied by an ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Komatsu WA470-6 wheel loader features a large-capacity torque converter that provides tractive effort, improved acceleration and improved hill climbing ability. With a net horsepower of 272, an operating weight of 51,850 pounds and a dump clearance ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views