More Articles for General Equipment Co.
Designed to follow random crack patterns in asphalt and concrete surfaces, General Equipment Co.’s CS8/GH Random Crack Saw uses a 8-inch diameter, dry cut-type diamond blades to produce smooth-sided cuts for proper crack filling procedures. Power is supplied by an ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Komatsu WA470-6 wheel loader features a large-capacity torque converter that provides tractive effort, improved acceleration and improved hill climbing ability. With a net horsepower of 272, an operating weight of 51,850 pounds and a dump clearance ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views