More Articles for General Equipment Co.
Designed to follow random crack patterns in asphalt and concrete surfaces, General Equipment Co.’s CS8/GH Random Crack Saw uses a 8-inch diameter, dry cut-type diamond blades to produce smooth-sided cuts for proper crack filling procedures. Power is supplied by an ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia The Komatsu WA470-6 wheel loader features a large-capacity torque converter that provides tractive effort, improved acceleration and improved hill climbing ability. With a net horsepower of 272, an operating weight of 51,850 pounds and a dump clearance ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2179 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1282 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...947 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views