More Articles for Gene Drake
Gene Drake became executive director of the Georgia Concrete Paving Association (GCPA), effective Aug. 1. Drake is a licensed professional engineer P.E.), a 10-year veteran of the concrete industry, and most recently served as the Georgia engineer for the American Concrete ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority624 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles584 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views