More Articles for GDOT
The Georgia Department of Transportation is evaluating a sinkhole that suddenly opened in a parking lot on John Morrow Parkway at Pearl Nix Parkway in Gainesville. The sinkhole is approximately 12 feet wide and about 20 feet deep. Georgia DOT is closely evaluating ...
Good news, Georgia shoppers! You will be getting a break from road construction this weekend! The Georgia Department of Transportation has decided to suspend all roadwork within 5 miles of shopping malls or major shopping districts on all interstates and major state ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) announced Thursday that two photos of workers at the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge won the Grand Prize and the People's Choice Award in the association’s Faces of Transportation photo contest. A ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views