More Articles for GDOT
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) announced Thursday that two photos of workers at the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge won the Grand Prize and the People's Choice Award in the association’s Faces of Transportation photo contest. A ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident953 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views