More Articles for GDOT
The Georgia Department of Transportation is evaluating a sinkhole that suddenly opened in a parking lot on John Morrow Parkway at Pearl Nix Parkway in Gainesville. The sinkhole is approximately 12 feet wide and about 20 feet deep. Georgia DOT is closely evaluating ...
Good news, Georgia shoppers! You will be getting a break from road construction this weekend! The Georgia Department of Transportation has decided to suspend all roadwork within 5 miles of shopping malls or major shopping districts on all interstates and major state ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) announced Thursday that two photos of workers at the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge won the Grand Prize and the People's Choice Award in the association’s Faces of Transportation photo contest. A ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce have selected 10 state transportation department projects as finalists in the 2013 America's Transportation Awards competition. The top 10 projects are: 1. Dumbarton Toll Bridge ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker263 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views