More Articles for gasoline tax
The majority of Americans understand the importance of good highways and bridges, and they understand the benefits of good transportation outweigh the cost to taxpayers. However, not many Americans can agree on how to pay for new roads and repairs. According ...
Uh Oh By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson The Great Recession has caused the steepest decline in state tax receipts on record. State tax coffers (even adjusting for inflation) are now 12 percent below pre-recession levels (as of third ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party421 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete261 Views