More Articles for gas
A Dodge Ram powered by compressed natural gas (CNG) is wrapped to promote the 2014 Land Investment Expo in West Des Moines, Iowa. Legendary oil-and-gas entrepreneur T. Boone Pickens, who is working to meet the transportation industry’s need for cost-effective alternative ...
Americans spend a relatively small part of their income on gasoline. But it’s unlikely to get any smaller. It was just a bit less than 4 percent of income before taxes in 2012, the highest in nearly three decades. Consider that the ...
Pop quiz: What do you pay in federal fuel tax for every gallon of gas you buy? What percentage of the price of a gallon of gas comes from fuel taxes? No Googling! As the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy points out, ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2170 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...942 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house584 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views