More Articles for gas tax raise
During a trip to St. Louis, Mo., on Tuesday, former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood pushed for a 10-cent-per-gallon gas tax increase, St. Louis Public Radio reports. LaHood is visiting the city to promote infrastructure investment and bring awareness to the state ...
With the current highway bill, MAP-21, nearing expiration and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), the main transportation funding source, projected to shortfall in just over two months, the search is on for a new way to fund transportation infrastructure projects. Two ...
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2276 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority627 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles586 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views