More Articles for gas tax raise
During a trip to St. Louis, Mo., on Tuesday, former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood pushed for a 10-cent-per-gallon gas tax increase, St. Louis Public Radio reports. LaHood is visiting the city to promote infrastructure investment and bring awareness to the state ...
With the current highway bill, MAP-21, nearing expiration and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), the main transportation funding source, projected to shortfall in just over two months, the search is on for a new way to fund transportation infrastructure projects. Two ...
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax704 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views