More Articles for gas tax raise
During a trip to St. Louis, Mo., on Tuesday, former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood pushed for a 10-cent-per-gallon gas tax increase, St. Louis Public Radio reports. LaHood is visiting the city to promote infrastructure investment and bring awareness to the state ...
With the current highway bill, MAP-21, nearing expiration and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), the main transportation funding source, projected to shortfall in just over two months, the search is on for a new way to fund transportation infrastructure projects. Two ...
Former Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has suggested raising the gas tax by 10 cents per gallon. LaHood said this week that Congress should increase the federal gas tax, which has been 18.4 cents per gallon since 1993, to 28.4 cents per ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views