More Articles for gas cost
This is a fact: Gas taxes go up. All across the country they go up. Despite what you might think from listening to Washington politicians, they do go up. This week they go up. And they go up for a variety of ...
Americans spend a relatively small part of their income on gasoline. But it’s unlikely to get any smaller. It was just a bit less than 4 percent of income before taxes in 2012, the highest in nearly three decades. Consider that the ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1276 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1123 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...827 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views