More Articles for gas cost
This is a fact: Gas taxes go up. All across the country they go up. Despite what you might think from listening to Washington politicians, they do go up. This week they go up. And they go up for a variety of ...
Americans spend a relatively small part of their income on gasoline. But it’s unlikely to get any smaller. It was just a bit less than 4 percent of income before taxes in 2012, the highest in nearly three decades. Consider that the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?394 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs386 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views