More Articles for Gallup poll
Two-thirds of Americans would vote against a 20-cent per gallon state tax dedicated to funding road and bridge repairs, according to a Gallup poll released Monday. According to the poll, 66 percent of Americans would reject the gas tax, while only ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]800 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths739 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers619 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road533 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus385 Views