More Articles for Gallup poll
Two-thirds of Americans would vote against a 20-cent per gallon state tax dedicated to funding road and bridge repairs, according to a Gallup poll released Monday. According to the poll, 66 percent of Americans would reject the gas tax, while only ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views