More Articles for Gallup poll
Two-thirds of Americans would vote against a 20-cent per gallon state tax dedicated to funding road and bridge repairs, according to a Gallup poll released Monday. According to the poll, 66 percent of Americans would reject the gas tax, while only ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River619 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views