More Articles for Gallup poll
Two-thirds of Americans would vote against a 20-cent per gallon state tax dedicated to funding road and bridge repairs, according to a Gallup poll released Monday. According to the poll, 66 percent of Americans would reject the gas tax, while only ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views