More Articles for G-Series
John Deere has unveiled its updated 250G LC, 350G LC and 380G LC excavators, which now feature Tier 4 Final engines. The 250G LC is powered by a 188-horsepower Tier 4 Final John Deere PowerTech PVS 6.8L engine, while a Tier ...
John Deere has updated its G-Series motor graders with a John Deere PowerTech EPA Tier 4 Final engine. The updated G-Series includes 12 models -- 670G/GP, 672G/GP, 770G/GP, 772G/GP, 870G/GP, 872G/GP -- with net horsepower ranging from 220 to 287 and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views