More Articles for G Series articulated haulers
In addition to unveiling an electric, remote-controlled concept compact excavator, Volvo debuted several new products at ConExpo on Wednesday. EC380E Tier 4 Final excavator The new machine is powered by a Volvo 306-horsepower, D13 engine, and offers a 9 percent improvement in ...
Volvo launches Tier 4 Final engines, E Series excavators, G Series articulated haulers and H Series wheel loaders
Volvo has launched its Tier 4 Final technology and several new machines that use it. The D4, D6, D8, D11, D13 and D16 diesel engines improve fuel efficiency by 5 percent compared to previous models. The engines were “comprehensively tested,” according to ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1009 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles903 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse705 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views