More Articles for G Series articulated haulers
In addition to unveiling an electric, remote-controlled concept compact excavator, Volvo debuted several new products at ConExpo on Wednesday. EC380E Tier 4 Final excavator The new machine is powered by a Volvo 306-horsepower, D13 engine, and offers a 9 percent improvement in ...
Volvo launches Tier 4 Final engines, E Series excavators, G Series articulated haulers and H Series wheel loaders
Volvo has launched its Tier 4 Final technology and several new machines that use it. The D4, D6, D8, D11, D13 and D16 diesel engines improve fuel efficiency by 5 percent compared to previous models. The engines were “comprehensively tested,” according to ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses874 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway727 Views