More Articles for G Series articulated haulers
In addition to unveiling an electric, remote-controlled concept compact excavator, Volvo debuted several new products at ConExpo on Wednesday. EC380E Tier 4 Final excavator The new machine is powered by a Volvo 306-horsepower, D13 engine, and offers a 9 percent improvement in ...
Volvo launches Tier 4 Final engines, E Series excavators, G Series articulated haulers and H Series wheel loaders
Volvo has launched its Tier 4 Final technology and several new machines that use it. The D4, D6, D8, D11, D13 and D16 diesel engines improve fuel efficiency by 5 percent compared to previous models. The engines were “comprehensively tested,” according to ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion211 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September179 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?148 Views