More Articles for furlough
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s 18,481 furloughed employees began returning to work Thursday after a 16-day shutdown of the federal government. Congress and the White House passed a temporary spending measure last night that will allow federal government agencies, including the ...
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
The House may consider a bill next week that would bring back about 330 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) employees who were furloughed last week when the federal government shutdown began. The shutdown suspended several operations within the U.S. Department ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress158 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views