More Articles for funding to extend SAFETEA-LU
The United States Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year152 Views