More Articles for funding from Proposition 1B
Caltrans on March 29 awarded $78 million to 130 public transit and air quality projects across California. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, a 2006 voter-approved transportation bond, which includes $3.6 billion to improve public transit in California. “These projects ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding603 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable474 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future346 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold293 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers251 Views