More Articles for funding for transportation
An "overwhelming demand" for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grants has far surpassed available funding, with applications to the U.S. Department of Transportation for TIGER 2012 grants totaling $10.2 billion, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views