More Articles for funding for highway and public transit improvements
The Obama Administration's announcement on Feb. 8 of a $53 billion, six-year commitment to developing high-speed passenger rail nationwide should be complemented by a similar focus on investing "at least as much" in America's highway and bridge infrastructure, says a ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths729 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers587 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road522 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines507 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus369 Views