More Articles for funding for high-speed rail in New York
The State of New York is receiving $3.3 million to add track and rail capacity in the congested Upstate New York area, advancing the state’s high-speed intercity passenger rail program, according to U.S. Transportation ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views