More Articles for funding for high-speed and intercity passenger rail
Commenting on President Barack Obama's plans for and investment in high-speed rail, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood issued the following written statement: “President Obama's historic investments in a national high-speed rail network will enable America to win the future by creating ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views