More Articles for functionally obsolete (FO)
Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States shows that every year the percentage of overall structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridges slightly improves, but for most states consistent, guaranteed funding remains a major roadblock to making bigger ...
Our exclusive annual research into bridge conditions in the United States. Over regulated, underfunded and disheartening.” That’s how Brian Olson, bridge replacement engineer with the South Dakota Department of Transportation, describes the past 12 months for his department in terms of work ...
The State of Your Bridges Our exclusive survey of bridge conditions in the United States By Tina Grady Barbaccia It’s a case of good news/bad news. Better Roads’ 2010 Annual Bridge Inventory reveals that fewer of the country’s bridges are considered structurally deficient (SD) ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1557 Views
- VIDEO: Construction crew does the Harlem Shake on the jobsite680 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…570 Views
- VIDEO: Massive highway pileup in Milwaukee408 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California366 Views