More Articles for functionally obsolete bridges
Most people who are aware of the inadequate funding available for America’s highways and bridges probably figure that deteriorating road surfaces will be the most common problem drivers face. But maybe detours could challenge for the top spot first. As funds for ...
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Nearly one quarter of Wyoming’s major roads are in poor condition, with pavement deterioration projected to worsen significantly in the coming years under current funding levels, according to a new report released today by TRIP, a Washington, D.C.-based national transportation ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1150 Views
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers981 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project480 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?359 Views