More Articles for functionally obsolete bridges
Most people who are aware of the inadequate funding available for America’s highways and bridges probably figure that deteriorating road surfaces will be the most common problem drivers face. But maybe detours could challenge for the top spot first. As funds for ...
Getting Better all the Time America’s structurally deficient and functionally obsolete bridge count slowly, steadily falling By Tina Grady Barbaccia They aren’t numbers to throw a party for yet, but once again, the number of structurally deficient (SD) or functionally obsolete (FO) bridges ...
Nearly one quarter of Wyoming’s major roads are in poor condition, with pavement deterioration projected to worsen significantly in the coming years under current funding levels, according to a new report released today by TRIP, a Washington, D.C.-based national transportation ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident982 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?512 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views