More Articles for full-width paving applications
Bomag will display its Cedarapids CR552 mainline paver at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 in March. The company says the machine has the largest rubber tire in its class, allowing the CR552 to perform full-width paving applications such as airports, interstates and state highways, ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax685 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund409 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views