More Articles for full-depth repair
The Federal Highway Administration and its allies among the state Departments of Transportation (DOTs) are leading a new emphasis on pavement preservation for high-volume, high-level highways like dual-lane federal routes and interstates. With a goal of extending service life of high-traffic ...
Increasingly, specifiers around the world are recognizing the benefits of diamond grinding and other diamond saw cut textures for their pavement and bridge deck surfaces. While most properly designed and constructed Portland cement concrete pavements (PCCP) can last for 30 ...
Concrete Repair 8 techniques for restoring concrete roads By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Whether it’s patching a hairline crack or completely rebuilding an area with a crater-sized pothole, repairing concrete roads early on can minimize future damage and the time required for the job. The ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes155 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views