More Articles for fuel-efficient vehicles
In an attempt to battle lost taxes due to increased hybrid and electric car use, six states are working to create laws to tax fuel-efficient vehicles, Automotive News and Bloomberg reported. Electric and hybrid car sales have continuously risen in the ...
Five Radical Concepts From traffic gridlock to sunbathing, summer brings most of us some long hours in which contemplative thought is possible. If you have trouble thinking of something to ponder, here are five possibilities … 1. It’s time for the road ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1569 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets962 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses861 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history403 Views