More Articles for fuel cost
This is a fact: Gas taxes go up. All across the country they go up. Despite what you might think from listening to Washington politicians, they do go up. This week they go up. And they go up for a variety of ...
President Obama discussed higher standards for automobile gas mileage yesterday in his climate change policy speech, which took place at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., according to a report from The Hill. Obama said the climate proposal he unveiled is based ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress230 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?179 Views