More Articles for fuel consumption
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported that the WEX Construction Fuel Consumption Index fell for the second consecutive month in April. The 0.74-percent decrease in the construction industry’s fuel consumption in April represents a slowing in construction activity. The decrease follows ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
Warm Mix Asphalt Rolls into Place Technologies taking form under the watchful eyes of the National Asphalt Pavement Association and the Federal Highway Administration By Mike Anderson There is little doubt that even the most staid and traditional of road agencies and contractors ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1189 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project525 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?350 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans347 Views