More Articles for fuel consumption
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported that the WEX Construction Fuel Consumption Index fell for the second consecutive month in April. The 0.74-percent decrease in the construction industry’s fuel consumption in April represents a slowing in construction activity. The decrease follows ...
A Mile High and Elevating American Public Works Association (APWA) brings 2011 International Public Works Congress and Exposition to Denver A PWA is bringing innovation and motivation to the Mile High City in September. The American Public Works Association (APWA) is hosting its ...
Warm Mix Asphalt Rolls into Place Technologies taking form under the watchful eyes of the National Asphalt Pavement Association and the Federal Highway Administration By Mike Anderson There is little doubt that even the most staid and traditional of road agencies and contractors ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views