More Articles for fuel cell vehicle
Toyota is testing a fleet of 100 fuel cell vehicle prototypes that could help consumers pay less for the completed vehicles, Automotive News reported. The prototype, based on the Highlander crossover, has a 440-mile real-world range. However, the production vehicle will look ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views