More Articles for fuel
Environmental engineers at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are working on a new way to fuel vehicles with used coffee grounds. The idea of fueling cars with coffee is nothing new. In fact, according to a March report from The Atlantic ...
You know when you enter an ice-cream shop you are probably going to falter when you get to the front of the line and see the stuff up close. Pistachio or vanilla? Mango-strawberry or cookies ’n cream? Oh, and I ...
The Supreme Court last week declined to hear a challenge of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) November approval of E15, a gasoline that contains up to 15 percent ethanol, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers and ...
Pop quiz: What do you pay in federal fuel tax for every gallon of gas you buy? What percentage of the price of a gallon of gas comes from fuel taxes? No Googling! As the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy points out, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views