More Articles for fuel
Environmental engineers at the University of Cincinnati (UC) are working on a new way to fuel vehicles with used coffee grounds. The idea of fueling cars with coffee is nothing new. In fact, according to a March report from The Atlantic ...
You know when you enter an ice-cream shop you are probably going to falter when you get to the front of the line and see the stuff up close. Pistachio or vanilla? Mango-strawberry or cookies ’n cream? Oh, and I ...
The Supreme Court last week declined to hear a challenge of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) November approval of E15, a gasoline that contains up to 15 percent ethanol, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. The Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers and ...
Pop quiz: What do you pay in federal fuel tax for every gallon of gas you buy? What percentage of the price of a gallon of gas comes from fuel taxes? No Googling! As the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy points out, ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency524 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views