More Articles for FTA
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood yesterday commended the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee for reporting out the Obama Administration’s transit safety bill, the first transit-specific safety bill ever sent to Congress by any administration, by a unanimous vote. The bill ...
The Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC), co-chaired by American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and the Associated General Contractor of America (AGC), today released the white paper, Recovery Act Transportation Investments: Delivering Real-world Results (click here for a downloadable PDF.). Thanks ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)810 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects611 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D290 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views