More Articles for FTA Administrator Peter Rogoff
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration (FTA) has announced the availability of $29 million in competitive research funds to help transit agencies improve safety, natural disasters and emergency resiliency and emergency response capabilities. For first time, funds available through ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Nov. 17 announced that 46 innovative transit projects chosen for their capacity to help cut the nation’s dependence on oil and create a marketplace for 21st century "green" jobs will ...
Transit providers will be able to compete for a share of $101.4 million in federal funding by proposing innovative projects that create ‘green’ jobs, promote the use of clean fuels and cut our nation's dependence on oil, U.S. Transportation Secretary ...
- Why Alaska DOT isn't sweating U.S. DOT's upcoming reimbursement plan785 Views
- Daimler unveils self-driving truck prototype in Germany592 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a ride on the world’s biggest water slide428 Views
- America’s most illegal hike: A Hawaiian ladder with nearly 4,000 steps400 Views
- Teen flips car in first 50 feet of first driving lesson378 Views