More Articles for FTA Administrator Peter Rogoff
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration (FTA) has announced the availability of $29 million in competitive research funds to help transit agencies improve safety, natural disasters and emergency resiliency and emergency response capabilities. For first time, funds available through ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Nov. 17 announced that 46 innovative transit projects chosen for their capacity to help cut the nation’s dependence on oil and create a marketplace for 21st century "green" jobs will ...
Transit providers will be able to compete for a share of $101.4 million in federal funding by proposing innovative projects that create ‘green’ jobs, promote the use of clean fuels and cut our nation's dependence on oil, U.S. Transportation Secretary ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill363 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views