More Articles for FTA Administrator Peter Rogoff
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration (FTA) has announced the availability of $29 million in competitive research funds to help transit agencies improve safety, natural disasters and emergency resiliency and emergency response capabilities. For first time, funds available through ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Nov. 17 announced that 46 innovative transit projects chosen for their capacity to help cut the nation’s dependence on oil and create a marketplace for 21st century "green" jobs will ...
Transit providers will be able to compete for a share of $101.4 million in federal funding by proposing innovative projects that create ‘green’ jobs, promote the use of clean fuels and cut our nation's dependence on oil, U.S. Transportation Secretary ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure221 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views