More Articles for FTA Administrator Peter Rogoff
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Transit Administration (FTA) has announced the availability of $29 million in competitive research funds to help transit agencies improve safety, natural disasters and emergency resiliency and emergency response capabilities. For first time, funds available through ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Nov. 17 announced that 46 innovative transit projects chosen for their capacity to help cut the nation’s dependence on oil and create a marketplace for 21st century "green" jobs will ...
Transit providers will be able to compete for a share of $101.4 million in federal funding by proposing innovative projects that create ‘green’ jobs, promote the use of clean fuels and cut our nation's dependence on oil, U.S. Transportation Secretary ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion202 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September164 Views