More Articles for front-discharge mixer truck
After a halt in production, Terex Roadbuilding rolled its FD5000 “Great Lakes” front-discharge mixer truck. It is 2013 EPA-compliant engine (MTU DD13 diesel engine), which can be configured to provide 350-, 380- or 450-horsepower. The mixer truck on display has a ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1612 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1289 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1021 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...851 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views