More Articles for front-discharge mixer truck
After a halt in production, Terex Roadbuilding rolled its FD5000 “Great Lakes” front-discharge mixer truck. It is 2013 EPA-compliant engine (MTU DD13 diesel engine), which can be configured to provide 350-, 380- or 450-horsepower. The mixer truck on display has a ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!118 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views