More Articles for front-discharge mixer truck
After a halt in production, Terex Roadbuilding rolled its FD5000 “Great Lakes” front-discharge mixer truck. It is 2013 EPA-compliant engine (MTU DD13 diesel engine), which can be configured to provide 350-, 380- or 450-horsepower. The mixer truck on display has a ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1083 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events679 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes531 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction398 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up376 Views