More Articles for French
Holcim and Lafarge have announced the activities they plan to offload in Brazil in order to gain antitrust approval for their merger to create the largest cement maker in the world. The Swiss and French companies plan to sell several assets, including three ...
The Illinois Tollway has become an agency of many tongues. Related: Illinois Tollway refinances Series 2005A bonds, anticipates $44 million in savings It launched a new feature Thursday on its website that now allows users to see select information about the Tollway system ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views