More Articles for Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC)
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) and Enova, a developer of proprietary hybrid-electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market, has launched a program to make electric vehicles more accessible to fleets. The Green ...
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) on Jan. 27 marked the production of its 1,000th hybrid electric vehicle with a celebration at its Mt. Holly, N.C., plant. The 1,000th vehicle – a Freightliner Business Class M2 106 Hybrid truck – is ...
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC) and its Zero Waste to Landfill program recently received the esteemed 2010 WasteWise Gold Achievement Award for Waste Reduction in the Workplace from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In October 2009, FCCC became the first ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues115 Views