More Articles for Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC)
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) and Enova, a developer of proprietary hybrid-electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market, has launched a program to make electric vehicles more accessible to fleets. The Green ...
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) on Jan. 27 marked the production of its 1,000th hybrid electric vehicle with a celebration at its Mt. Holly, N.C., plant. The 1,000th vehicle – a Freightliner Business Class M2 106 Hybrid truck – is ...
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC) and its Zero Waste to Landfill program recently received the esteemed 2010 WasteWise Gold Achievement Award for Waste Reduction in the Workplace from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In October 2009, FCCC became the first ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views