More Articles for Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC)
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) and Enova, a developer of proprietary hybrid-electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market, has launched a program to make electric vehicles more accessible to fleets. The Green ...
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) on Jan. 27 marked the production of its 1,000th hybrid electric vehicle with a celebration at its Mt. Holly, N.C., plant. The 1,000th vehicle – a Freightliner Business Class M2 106 Hybrid truck – is ...
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC) and its Zero Waste to Landfill program recently received the esteemed 2010 WasteWise Gold Achievement Award for Waste Reduction in the Workplace from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In October 2009, FCCC became the first ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles725 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse653 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005339 Views