More Articles for freight
New Jersey Democratic congressman Albio Sires has introduced new legislation in Washington which he says is designed to "strengthen our national freight transportation policy by creating a national plan for moving goods efficiently by road, rail, water, and air." “With freight volumes ...
A strategic rail plan being prepared by the U.S. Department of Transportation should propose dedicated financing mechanisms outside of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) to support high speed passenger rail, encourage open competition for work on all types of rail ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series984 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks394 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene289 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund207 Views
- VIDEO: JCB backhoes, skid steers and telehandlers rock out with violinist group194 Views