More Articles for freight
New Jersey Democratic congressman Albio Sires has introduced new legislation in Washington which he says is designed to "strengthen our national freight transportation policy by creating a national plan for moving goods efficiently by road, rail, water, and air." “With freight volumes ...
A strategic rail plan being prepared by the U.S. Department of Transportation should propose dedicated financing mechanisms outside of the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) to support high speed passenger rail, encourage open competition for work on all types of rail ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction432 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair405 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views