More Articles for freight transportation policies and programs
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) publicly announced on Feb. 14 that it established a National Freight Advisory Committee to provide recommendations aimed at improving the national freight transportation system. “Our freight system is the lifeblood of the American economy,” said ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views