More Articles for freight congestion
Plans to replace the aging Interstate 5 Columbia River Crossing Bridges and build an interstate transit link can now move forward. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced the approval - known as a "record of decision" (ROD). This represents ...
A new technology tool will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers plan ahead by identifying key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation’s busiest roads, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced today. “We are always looking for new ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax703 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party412 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views