More Articles for freight congestion
Plans to replace the aging Interstate 5 Columbia River Crossing Bridges and build an interstate transit link can now move forward. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced the approval - known as a "record of decision" (ROD). This represents ...
A new technology tool will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers plan ahead by identifying key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation’s busiest roads, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced today. “We are always looking for new ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system486 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects125 Views