More Articles for freight congestion
Plans to replace the aging Interstate 5 Columbia River Crossing Bridges and build an interstate transit link can now move forward. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced the approval - known as a "record of decision" (ROD). This represents ...
A new technology tool will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers plan ahead by identifying key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation’s busiest roads, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced today. “We are always looking for new ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views