More Articles for Freeway Project of the Year
The Santa Ana (I-5) Gateway Project that widened the last two miles of the I-5 near the Orange County line was named Freeway Project of the Year by the California Transportation Foundation, a charitable transportation organization. The California Transportation Foundation recognized ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones775 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones334 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?294 Views