More Articles for free trade agreements with South Korea Panama and Columbia
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and its member companies applaud Congress for taking bipartisan action on the Free Trade Agreements for Colombia, Panama and Korea. The House of Representatives and the Senate both voted on Oct. 12 to approve ...
Dennis Slater, president of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, has something to say about the president signing the "Manufacturing Enhancement Act." Slater said today's signing ceremony of the legislation is an important recognition of America's need to improve manufacturing jobs. "While we applaud ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views