More Articles for free trade agreements with South Korea Panama and Columbia
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and its member companies applaud Congress for taking bipartisan action on the Free Trade Agreements for Colombia, Panama and Korea. The House of Representatives and the Senate both voted on Oct. 12 to approve ...
Dennis Slater, president of Association of Equipment Manufacturers, has something to say about the president signing the "Manufacturing Enhancement Act." Slater said today's signing ceremony of the legislation is an important recognition of America's need to improve manufacturing jobs. "While we applaud ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views