More Articles for Fred Doehring
Constructing a bridge via Accelerated Bridge Construction (ABC) that uses lightweight fill material can involve what appears to be assembling giant building blocks. But these are made of polystyrene so contractors are working with huge plastic foam blocks. “They are literally ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014576 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding540 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable389 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers274 Views